Monday, March 18, 2013

Forex Trade 4 U: A Day of Study in 800 Charts

 Automated Forex

I hope you don't get me wrong, when I say I am a technical analysis sort of man and enjoy to studying
the charts, but even when I would be in our house on a beautiful Sunny Day, supposedlyblurry angry wife
spending time with my family, I was at my computer desk staring at 600-800 charts
just for the perfect storm, as you can imagine that did not make my wife very pleased.

After studying the Stocks, and also the Commodities Markets, I
forex moneywas still looking for the Biggest Bang. I have to say it was found within the Market of Currency also known as Forex.
You can only love the chosen hour of the Forex market trades, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
But again you need to be at your computer at 7pm when the Australian Markets opened, then again at 3am with the European Market opening, phew, a bit early.

Plus, you also needed to be there for the cross over at 7 to 10am when both the US market and the European markets overlap. Sleep, you say, “Huh! Why get sleep when you can make cash!”



For More Info Visit: http://goo.gl/KPUuq

No comments:

Post a Comment